SPEC chemical injection pumps are used to accurately meter and inject chemicals at well sites and production facilities.
These pumps are intended to be operated using SPEC’s PCC, & PCC2 series pump controllers and are designed to meet the rigorous demands of remote oil field applications and harsh climates. This directly opposed dual head reciprocating piston pump design is virtually maintenance free once installed.
SPEC pumps and the SPEC controllers and are ideally suited for use with DC power systems such as solar, thermal electric generators (TEG) or other DC power supply systems. When compared to other technologies, electrically driven injection pumps are similar or lower in capital cost to install and cost less to run and maintain over time. There are no costs to the producer that relate to fuel gas, venting or emissions issues.
- Non venting, zero emissions
- Field proven with an extensive installed base.
- Cost effective
- Functionally rated -40 ° C to 60 ° C.
- High efficiency 1/8 hp permanent magnet DC motor designed for low power consumption; ideal for use with power sources such as solar/battery or thermal electric generator.
- Designed to be trouble-free, long lasting and easy to maintain.
- The pump head contains only one moving part for superior reliability and ease of maintenance.
- Pump head body and manifolds are constructed of either 316 stainless steel or aluminum that is anodized “engineered hard” for superior chemical resistance and durability.
- Pistons are ultra smooth polished tungsten carbide for superior chemical resistance and increased seal life.
- Poppet valves are all stainless steel construction for superior chemical resistance and durability.
- O-rings are available in several materials and selection is based on the chemicals to be utilized.
- Proprietary PTFE spring energized seal design for superior seal life, and chemical compatibility.
- Field maintenance such as seal and poppet replacement is a simple 15-minute task.