Industrial grade solar powered chemical injection solutions (Class1 div2). Robust, reliable and accurate injection for oil and gas production applications.
Component solution single enclosure SolarChem system
Component solution dual enclosure SolarChem system
New or Retrofit solutions
For changing out or upgrading existing pneumatic solutions to solar electric solutions
- Component Solutions:Component solutions include; C1d2 approved solar powered chemical injection control / battery enclosure, C1d1 chemical injection pump assembly, and solar panels and mount, batteries and battery jumpers.
- Retrofit solutions: for changing out or upgrading existing pneumatic solutions to solar electric solutions
- Drop in skidded solution (excluding tank and containment): come completely pre wired and tubed to discharge port and includes: equipment skid, C1d1 injection pump, complete C1d2 solar power system with PCC2 injection controller.
Skidded solution c/w double wall tank
New packaged solutions
(completely pre wired and tubed to discharge port)
Complete skidded chemical injection solutions including: tank, containment, solar power system sight glass and pump. The system is prewired and tubed, all that is required is to hook up the discharge to the injection point and align the solar panel for the best sun exposure and push “Go”
- Drop in skidded solutions c/w tank: includes: industrial skid, double wall tank, C1d1 injection pump, and complete C1d2 solar power system with PCC2 injection control.
- Drop in skidded solution (excluding tank and containment): this is a complete drop in solution that is pre wired and tubed to discharge port. Includes; equipment skid, C1d1 injection pump and complete C1d2 solar power system with PCC2 injection controller.
Heli portable drop in solution (tank by other)
Drop in retrofit solution skid
Simply connect to tank and well head align the array and you are ready to inject chemicals